All of Shareable’s articles — except those re-published from other news sites — are Creative Commons licensed (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). You may copy and redistribute the material in any medium or form under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. This includes providing a link to the original article on Shareable.net.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No Derivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
Shareable has two additional requests:
- Use the “noindex” tag in article’s HTML so that it doesn’t compete with the original in search engine results. For Google’s instructions on how to do this, go here. If you use WordPress / Yoast, go here.
- Place this statement in the body text of the article and hyperlink it to the original article on Shareable.net: This article originally appeared on Shareable.net.
If you’re interested in the use of Shareable’s material outside of our CC license, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We allow our material to be remixed or republished commercially on a case-by-case basis.
Note that use permission for images accompanying Shareable articles must be requested from the creator unless they are Shareable’s property or have a Creative Commons share-alike license.