"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?' "
— Martin Luther King Jr.
I’m always intrigued when others do something incredibly kind without anyone knowing “who did it.”
Here are a variety of ways to anonymously share some goodness.
- Pay a needy family’s electric bill.
- Leave a basket of fresh produce on a neighbor’s doorstep.
- Donate bouquets of flowers to a food bank.
- Sneak a generous tip into a jar at a coffee shop.
- Create a scholarship for children to attend summer camp.
- Fix a broken fence for a neighbor.
- Join together with friends and spruce up a friend’s yard.
- Arrange for a cake to be delivered to your office.
- Send someone a gift card through the mail.
- Leave a cup of coffee or tea on a coworker’s desk.
- Write someone a thank you letter.
- Donate books to a new teacher.
No one will ever know it’s you! Now it’s your turn to share your ideas.