Have you ever paid it forward or been the recipient of something that has been paid forward? If not, this is your chance to experience both at the same time, at least if you’re ever in Kashiwa, Japan. At the Ogori Cafe atop the Urban Design Center Kashiwa, you’re served what the customer before you ordered. And the next person in line gets what you order. Here’s the rules of the cafe:
1. Let’s treat the next person. What to treat them with? It’s your choice.
2. Even if it’s a group of friends or a family, please form a single-file line. Also, you can’t buy twice in a row.
3. Please enjoy what you get, even if you hate it. (If you really, really hate it, let’s quietly give it to another while saying, "It’s my treat…")
4. Let’s say "Thank You! (Gochihosama)" if you find the person with your Ogori cafe card.
5. We can’t issue a receipt .