Since we launched last summer, NeighborGoods has quickly become the leading online community for local resource sharing. Now, we’re reaching out directly to our members to help us take NeighborGoods to the next level.
We’re gearing up to launch NeighborGoods 2.0, which focuses on creating sharing communities for organizations, companies and and groups of all sizes. Neighbors can borrow, lend and rent anything from bicycles to camping gear to baby clothes in a safe and fun community. By working together to share resources, neighbors save money, live more sustainably and strengthen their local communities in the process. We need your help to complete this substantial upgrade to NeighborGoods.
Please support our fundraising campaign on Kickstarter! All it takes is $10 to participate. As a thank you for your donation, you will be among the first to try out our new technology. You’ll be able to create your own private NeighborGoods 2.0 sharing group and let us know what you think of the upgrade. Other rewards include a copy of our favorite book, What’s Mine is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption, hands on assistance from our community manager, or even a party in your honor. Check out all the rewards and join the effort at our Kickstarter page.
Kickstarter is all or nothing so if we don’t reach our goal of $10,000, you will not be charged. We’ve got less than 4 weeks to pull this off so don’t wait. Make your pledge now!
By contributing, you are taking an active part in building a more sustainable economy built on collaboration and sharing. Join our mission to improve local communities.
And be sure to spread the word! Share this link http://neighborgoods.net/kickstarter
The countdown is on! 22 days to go! Please donate now.
Thanks for your continued support!
Rate this article
- How to Make Better Decisions Together
- Communities Self-insure for Cooperative Healthcare
- Tell Your Story of Sharing & Catalyze the Movement
- Join Us July 27 to Help Shape Shareable's Future
- Intentional Eco-Communities: An Interview with Filippo Bozotti
- Shareable’s Community Helps to Shape Its Future
- Turkey Puts DIY Twist on Clothing Swap
- Young Adults: Win a Grant to Start a Sharing Project!
- Do You Want to Meet Other Sharers?
- Gen Y and the Sharing Economy