Download "Library of Things: A Cornerstone of the Real Sharing Economy"
The ebook "Library of Things: A Cornerstone of the Real Sharing Economy" features our editorial series covering the past, present and future of libraries of things.
Table of contents:
- Coming soon to a library near you: A sharing culture
- Libraries of Things continue to catalog success
- The future of Libraries of Things is digital and bright
- Public libraries are expanding the sharing economy by adding Libraries of Things to their catalogs
- The lending ripple: How libraries of things are changing their cities for the better
- World’s first mobile library of things travels around southwest England
- How to start a Library of Things inside an existing library
- What to consider when starting a Library of Things
- Tool -sharing innovator post-mortem uncovers systemic issues in our convenience economy
- Lending and community building at The Thingery
- Unlocking travel for all as mobility-aid access moves to the Cloud