NeighborGoods is all about living a simpler life, one that requires the purchase and ownership of fewer objects. With fewer items cluttering your life, you can actually better enjoy the value of the items you choose to hang onto. We all have a few objects that we really prize. Maybe it's your laptop or your bike. Maybe it's less practical and more sentimental. For me, my step-father's military medals are really important. And of course, my roller skates. What prized possession would you save from the fire?
Rate this article
- How to Make Better Decisions Together
- Communities Self-insure for Cooperative Healthcare
- Tell Your Story of Sharing & Catalyze the Movement
- Join Us July 27 to Help Shape Shareable's Future
- Intentional Eco-Communities: An Interview with Filippo Bozotti
- Shareable’s Community Helps to Shape Its Future
- Turkey Puts DIY Twist on Clothing Swap
- Young Adults: Win a Grant to Start a Sharing Project!
- Do You Want to Meet Other Sharers?
- Gen Y and the Sharing Economy