Bike lanes are supposed to be the social compensation for those willing to take the time not to drive. Unfortunately, these safety-valve lanes aren't always well protected. When New York City cyclist Casey Neistat got a ticket from a police officer for failing to use a bike lane, he got out his camera to show how hard it is to stay in the prescribed area. With slapstick and irony, he's already got over a million views. See the video below.
Rate this article
- The Ultimate Guide to Traveling Without Money
- Help Us Improve Shareable (Takes 2 Minutes)
- Is Living in Your Car a Viable Way to Save Money?
- "Shift Change": Doc on People-Centered Business
- Share this Book! The Free Version of Share or Die
- Getting Hip to Brooklyn Sharing Culture
- Shareable's Best Alternative Vacation Ideas
- Kicking off a Year of Open Source Everything
- How to Start a Repair Café
- Travel Redefined by the Sharing Economy