This is the talk I gave to kickoff Shareable's SHARE San Francisco event last May. I share a few insights about the opportunity to create a more shareable San Francisco, but the ideas apply to other cities too.
I hadn't been excited to share it because as a speaker, I'm a work in progress. And I share a personal moment that I've never shared on video before. However, with the start of our Policies for a Shareable City series, it seems fitting to share now. The series got its start at SHARE San Francisco. And we're asking readers (that means you!) to share their visions of a shareable city in the form of policy proposals. I hope this inspires you to jump in because ultimately the places we live shape who we become, and in that way cities are deeply personal.
So, what's your vision of a shareable city?
Rate this article
- How to Map the New Economy in Your City
- Have Your Cake & Eat Someone Else's Too!
- Can Trust Systems Build a New Economy From Ruin?
- Travel Redefined by the Sharing Economy
- 12 Ways to Adopt the Sharing Economy This Holiday!
- Adam Werbach Launches yerdle on Black Friday with 10,000 Free Items
- Is The Sharing Economy Safe for Women?
- The City as Network and Commons
- The Sharing Economy Back to School Survival Guide
- Mesh2013: Socialstructing the Sharing Economy