At the end of a week during which The Atlantic declared pop star Carly Rae Jepsen an expert on the Eurozone crisis, Shareable presents you a breakdown of how the global banking system works by a far more qualified authority: a 12-year-old Canadian girl. In this video released by the Public Banking Institute, the precocious Victoria Grant explains how her native Canada and the rest of the world has accrued an untenable amount of debt, and the ways that a more equitable public banking solution could serve as a solution.
Rate this article
- How to Start a Community Currency
- A Case of Global Coworking Serendipity
- From Green New Deal to New Economy
- Fear and Loathing in the Coworking Space
- What if Lena Dunham Coworked?
- A Coworkers Guide to Slaying Procrastination
- My Year of Coworking
- Coworking in the Ancient Town of Matera, Italy
- One Girl’s Wish to Share a Few Awkward Pieces of Metal
- Interviewed: Michael Keating of Scoot, the Zipcar of e-Scooters