General Assembly and The Bold Italic recently teamed up on an event to explore how to build trust in the sharing economy. They created the nifty little cartoon below detailing the key points of their panel discussion.
Judging from the cartoon, they had a rich discussion on building trust for ride and car sharing, delivery services, online identities, rating systems and more.
Panelists included service designers Logan Green of Lyft, Avery Lewis of Getaround, Luke Woods of Facebook, and Bastian Lehmann of Postmates. Learn from their years of service design experience with this fun read:
Rate this article
- Can Trust Systems Build a New Economy From Ruin?
- A Case of Global Coworking Serendipity
- For All We'll Ever Need: A Family's Transformation
- Fear and Loathing in the Coworking Space
- What if Lena Dunham Coworked?
- A Coworkers Guide to Slaying Procrastination
- Is The Sharing Economy Safe for Women?
- My Year of Coworking
- Coworking in the Ancient Town of Matera, Italy
- Adam Werbach Launches yerdle on Black Friday with 10,000 Free Items