Here are our sharing-centric links of the week. Enjoy, and share your own in the comments.
- Shareable's dear friend Rachel Botsman has a piece at CNN online about the new sharing economy.
- Is microcredit just another debt-trap for the world's impoverished? The BBC investigates in Bangladesh.
- New York's biggest underground (literally) art gallery revealed, but not for long.
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation is giving away two tickets to the Pioneer Awards, enter here before midnight pacific time tonight (Thursday) to win.
- How is the internet (and lawsuits) keeping itself accessible for people with disabilities?
- Are we underestimating the coming importance of the North and South Poles in a warmed world? Laurence Smith thinks so.
- In the same week as Mira Luna's Shareable piece on participatory budgeting, here are 10 places it's been used.
- And in heartwarming news, an elderly Nova Scotia couple who won the lottery gave away the entire $11.2 million.