Hey folks, here are our share-tastic (share-credible? share-tacular?) links from the week. Post your own in the comments and don't forget to follow our links in real-time at our Tumblr page.
- From Lee Babauta at Zen Habits, a self-descriptive "Case Against Buying Christmas Presents."
- Does the New York Post hold a grudge against bikers?
- Even if the attention is on Europe, Michael Hardt argues the United States has its own education crisis.
- If the living situation for one Beijing college graduate is any indication, finding a place to live is getting a lot harder.
- What's the difference between the commons and socialism? Michel Bauwens has one explanation.
- Do you like to "extend geographic regimes" or "unleash urban meshworks?" Get more meaning-challenged jargon at the "Landscape Urbanism Bullshit Generator."
- A new Canadian car-sharing partnership will have a big impact on country's transportation market.
- Sugru and Instructables have teamed up for a life-hacking contest. Just hack anything to make it easier to use, enter, and win! For more info or to enter, click here.