Welcome to our first links roundup of June, Shareable readers. That means there's fewer than 30 of these left this year, so enjoy.
- If you're a regular reader, these "10 signs web-based sharing is at a tipping point" should seem familiar.
- One of the data points – Leading peer accommodation site Airbnb is closing a $100 million investment round on a $1 billion valuation.
- Big Think asks "Is car-sharing the future of the auto industry?" We say: Duh.
- And as proof: P2P car-sharing company Getaround won TechCrunch's Disrupt award and the big check that comes with it.
- Medill at Northwestern University writes on the new community sharing site OhSoWe, and check out Shareable's collaboration with OhSoWe here.
- The International Monetary Fund is having a bad month, now they're bracing for a hacking attack from the non-group Anonymous over the Greek bailout.
- Philadelphia's SEPTA public transit service now has a real-time tracking smart-phone app. Another way smartphones are the new Prius.
- How Google missed out on "the friend thing."