Humans United in Mutual Aid Networks: Solidarity Summit
DATE / TIME
Jan 23, 2021 - Jan 24, 2021
- When: January 23-24, 2021
- Where: Wherever you are, and online here
- Who: People who are ready to use mutual aid to support each other in building a world that supports thriving life for the 100%
- Why: Hosted by Humans United in Mutual Aid Networks, in order to come together to learn from and support each other in mutual aid efforts. Our goal is to create means for everyone to discover and succeed in work they want to do, with the support of their community. We act on our belief that everyone deserves a lively humanhood, and we support each other to live our highest and best life.
- What: At the Solidarity Summit we’ll gather (COVID-safe, physically distant, outdoor, masked when possible, and/or online) simultaneously in our localities with our local mutual aid partners, and connect online across all the locations participating, in order to build skills, relationships, and momentum together while benefiting our local work.
- Skillshares on projects (food sovereignty, wellness, renewable energy, housing, supply development)
- Skillshares on tools like software and economic structures
- Open roundtable discussions
- Outreach and visioning activities with our local communities
- What now for newbies? Real and simple invitations to engage