This program arises around the formative alliance signed between the Institute of
- are unemployed but looking to find decent work, especially in the service sector
- want a decent work environment in digital format, where the ownership and governance of the digital platform through which they communicate with their clients is shared
- belong to cooperatives that are in transition to platform cooperatives
When: January 23-24, 2021 Where: Wherever you are, and online here Who:
- When: January 23-24, 2021
- Where: Wherever you are, and online here
- Who: People who are ready to use mutual aid to support each other in building a world that supports thriving life for the 100%
- Why: Hosted by Humans United in Mutual Aid Networks, in order to come together to learn from and support each other in mutual aid efforts. Our goal is to create means for everyone to discover and succeed in work they want to do, with the support of their community. We act on our belief that everyone deserves a lively humanhood, and we support each other to live our highest and best life.
- What: At the Solidarity Summit we’ll gather (COVID-safe, physically distant, outdoor, masked when possible, and/or online) simultaneously in our localities with our local mutual aid partners, and connect online across all the locations participating, in order to build skills, relationships, and momentum together while benefiting our local work.
- Skillshares on projects (food sovereignty, wellness, renewable energy, housing, supply development)
- Skillshares on tools like software and economic structures
- Open roundtable discussions
- Outreach and visioning activities with our local communities
- What now for newbies? Real and simple invitations to engage
With emerging technology, new players in the mobility mix, and the approach
With emerging technology, new players in the mobility mix, and the approach of autonomy, it’s more important than ever for mobility stakeholders and advocates from around the world to gather, discuss, and learn. The Carsharing Association (CSA) conference in Vancouver will equip carsharing organizations and other attendees with an actionable toolkit of data, strategies, practical operating solutions and case studies to optimize their growth. Participants attending the 2020 conference will set the stage for the rapid progression of the industry and strengthening the role of carsharing in the next era of mobility.
Location: British Columbia, Canada