Sustainable Industries Economic Forums are business events that feature inspiring keynotes, interactive workshops and networking. Join Van Jones, this year's keynote speaker, and sustainable business leaders from dozens of companies for an interactive presentation and conversation on The Access Economy.
This year's event will be held in three West Coast cities:
- Portland, Oregon: June 13, 2012
- Seattle, Washington: June 14, 2012
- Santa Monica, California: September 27, 2012
Get informed, connected and inspired at the Sustainable Industries Economic Forum. General admission tickets are $29.
Shareable is a media sponsor of this event.
Rate this article
- Events Calendar
- A Case of Global Coworking Serendipity
- Fear and Loathing in the Coworking Space
- What if Lena Dunham Coworked?
- A Coworkers Guide to Slaying Procrastination
- My Year of Coworking
- Coworking in the Ancient Town of Matera, Italy
- Coworking Grows Quickly in Australia
- From Green New Deal to New Economy
- How to Earn $1000s as a Micro-entrepreneur Starting Now