The Collaborative Fund is the first and only venture fund focused solely on startups that help people share and collaborate offline. The fact that CF exists is one of many signs that the sharing economy is developing. It has it's own thought leaders, publications, fund, numerous enterprises, events, and even laws. Collaborative Fund shared this video to celebrate their one year anniversary. Congratulations, and may you have many more!
Rate this article
- Can Trust Systems Build a New Economy From Ruin?
- A Case of Global Coworking Serendipity
- Adam Werbach Launches yerdle on Black Friday with 10,000 Free Items
- For All We'll Ever Need: A Family's Transformation
- Travel Redefined by the Sharing Economy
- Fear and Loathing in the Coworking Space
- 12 Ways to Adopt the Sharing Economy This Holiday!
- What if Lena Dunham Coworked?
- A Coworkers Guide to Slaying Procrastination
- Is The Sharing Economy Safe for Women?