Happy Thursday everyone! As a present, I've brought you a series of links. Be sure to share 'em forward.
A young woman asks: "Is it okay to run a secret free library of banned books out of my locker at a conservative Catholic high school?" The internet responds: Aww yeah.
How many spots of bike parking can you fit insides one car parking spot? One coffee shop (along with a talented blacksmith) found out.
What's the best an American could eat on food stamps? Chef Karl Wilder chronicled his efforts to figure it out at his blog Fusion on The Fly.
From our dear friends at The Lattice Group: A modest proposal to improve people's lives that includes getting rid of maternity leave.
When leading DIY site Instructables sold itself to a larger site, some users worried about whether it would stay as accessible. Well, now it's more so.
This article from the NY Times about 20-something college graduates being unable to find jobs isn't as bad as some of their previous coverage, but what on earth is it doing in the Style section.
In Detroit, extra houses are finding new occupants as squatters are settling in abandonned homes.
- And lastly, from XLR8R, the shortest Burning Man guide you can find.
Rate this article
- The Ultimate Guide to Traveling Without Money
- Help Us Improve Shareable (Takes 2 Minutes)
- The Micropreneur’s Business Case for Airbnb
- The Top 10 New Books about the Sharing Economy
- Is Living in Your Car a Viable Way to Save Money?
- "Shift Change": Doc on People-Centered Business
- 6 Online Services Making Food More Shareable
- Bicycle Nomad, Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
- Share this Book! The Free Version of Share or Die
- Getting Hip to Brooklyn Sharing Culture