At Shareable we love exploring how best to create shareable cities. Whether it's hosting SHARE SF or our Policies for a Shareable City series, we love a good conversation that looks at the social and economic benefits, challenges, and even tensions between public policy and the rise of peer to peer, collaborative marketplaces.
So, we are pleased to invite you to an event this Tuesday April 3rd, at 6pm, that will explore the intersection of the sharing economy and urban planning and policy here in San Francisco with our partners SPUR, sf citi, The City and County of San Francisco, and Tech Central SF . We will engage in conversation around this timely topic with panelists:
- Leah Busque, Founder and Chief Product Officer for TaskRabbit
- Jessica Scorpio, Founder of Getaround
- Joe Gebbia, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer for AirBnB
- Jamie Wong, Founder and CEO of Vayable; and
- Jay Nath, Chief Innovation Officer of the City and County of San Francisco
We hope you can join us! If not, we will be live tweeting using the hashtag #collconspolicy, please follow along and send us your questions and comments!
Click here to REGISTER
And as a bonus to our readers, the first three people to leave a comment below about what types of policies they would like to see created, or a question or topic they would like to see addressed during this conversation will receive a free ticket to attend this event!
Rate this article
- Events Calendar
- Interviewed: David Harvey on Rebel Cities
- Adventures in SideCar-ing
- 7 Ways To Reinvent Your City, Burning Man Style
- Can Civic Crowdfunding Kickstart Urban Innovation?
- Translating Tactical Urbanism: An Interview with Javier Vergara Petrescu
- Innovations in Governance: An Interview with Gianni Dominici
- Hurricane Sandy, Public Banks and Urban Resilience
- How to Map the New Economy in Your City
- Turkey Puts DIY Twist on Clothing Swap