Are you/do you know authors, artists or publishers whose books or zines were raided by the police last night at Occupy Wall Street? I'm soliciting responses to compile in a post for Shareable.
Responses can be short—150-350 words is fine. So is longer if you're moved. I want to get this up by EOD or at least in the next 24 hours, the sooner the better.
Please send responses to me via email asap, and spread the word to relevant folks. It's a high priority to have a strong representation of women, queer, trans, and non-white voices in the post.
UPDATE: The post is live but we are still soliciting responses and will be updating the post tonight and tomorrow: http://www.shareable.net/blog/authors-and-publishers-react-to-the-raid-on-the-peoples-library
Please send your responses along!
Rate this article
- How to Make Better Decisions Together
- Communities Self-insure for Cooperative Healthcare
- Tell Your Story of Sharing & Catalyze the Movement
- Interviewed: David Harvey on Rebel Cities
- Join Us July 27 to Help Shape Shareable's Future
- Libraries Reinvented as Laboratories
- Intentional Eco-Communities: An Interview with Filippo Bozotti
- Shareable’s Community Helps to Shape Its Future
- Turkey Puts DIY Twist on Clothing Swap
- The Top 10 New Books about the Sharing Economy