As described by the instigators: "On May 1, 2011 Michael J. Cirino, Daniel Castano, and Jonny Cigar hosted an elegant 6-course meal of haute cuisine on the L-Train."
They fed strangers on a subway with each course delivered one stop at a time. And the food looked amazing. Wonder if there's any reviews on Yelp...
Rate this article
- Interviewed: David Harvey on Rebel Cities
- Complete Streets Are For Everyone: the Top 10 Policies of 2012
- Adventures in SideCar-ing
- 7 Ways To Reinvent Your City, Burning Man Style
- Is Peer-to-Peer Bikesharing Viable?
- Translating Tactical Urbanism: An Interview with Javier Vergara Petrescu
- Hurricane Sandy, Public Banks and Urban Resilience
- How to Map the New Economy in Your City
- Turkey Puts DIY Twist on Clothing Swap
- Have Your Cake & Eat Someone Else's Too!