The Future of Money project just released the below infographic as a companion to their short film, which you can see here. I'm not sure how well the Venn diagram schema works here. The list, however, gives a helpful overview of many important efforts. Format aside, I applaud anyone who makes a contribution to understanding the emerging peer economy. No one is going to have the full understanding. Sense-making is a collective effort. You can check out our series on The New Sharing Economy for another take based on a survey.
Rate this article
- How to Start a Community Currency
- A Case of Global Coworking Serendipity
- Fear and Loathing in the Coworking Space
- What if Lena Dunham Coworked?
- A Coworkers Guide to Slaying Procrastination
- My Year of Coworking
- Coworking in the Ancient Town of Matera, Italy
- From Green New Deal to New Economy
- How to Earn $1000s as a Micro-entrepreneur Starting Now
- Turkey Puts DIY Twist on Clothing Swap