To celebrate the release of the print version of Share or Die, Shareable recently held a book launch event in San Francisco in partnership with Collaborative Chats. As a fun way to engage with the theme of the evening, we invited participants to enter a “sharing confessional booth” and tell us about an experience they’ve had with sharing. We were delighted to get stories about everything from a car sharing roadtrip through Europe, to a group of friends redistributing leftover food from a farmers market to those in need, to how learning to feed oneself turned into an opportunity for connection to a new community. Check out the video then share your story with us in our Share or Die Storytelling Contest!
Rate this article
- How to Make Better Decisions Together
- Communities Self-insure for Cooperative Healthcare
- Tell Your Story of Sharing & Catalyze the Movement
- Join Us July 27 to Help Shape Shareable's Future
- Intentional Eco-Communities: An Interview with Filippo Bozotti
- 6 Online Services Making Food More Shareable
- 12 Ways to Adopt the Sharing Economy This Holiday!
- Shareable’s Community Helps to Shape Its Future
- Turkey Puts DIY Twist on Clothing Swap
- Have Your Cake & Eat Someone Else's Too!