Read more about of Shareable's coverage of the topics explored during Share NY.
Welcome & Orientation
- Cameron Tonkinwise, Ph.D, Chair, Design Thinking and Sustainability, Parsons, the New School of Design
- Milicent Johnson, Community Builder, Shareable Magazine
Conversation 1: Share or Die, Youth in Recession – Moderated by Malcolm Harris
- Willie Osterweil, Author of "Revolution in Spain", Film Editor for The New Inquiry
- Drew Little, Idea Engineer, Founder, The Illuminated Ventures Project
- Jenna Brager, Author, Who Needs an Ivory Tower? and Creator of Sassyfrasscircus
- Eric Meltzer, Blogger, Student, Author of Learning Outside the Academy
- Share or Die, Youth in Recession - eBook
- Share or Die, Youth in Recession - Free Online Version
- Shareable's Occupy Wall Street coverage
- The Get Lost Generation
- The State of Gen Y
- How Gen Y Can Create Its Own Stimulus Package
- The Gen Y Guide to Collaborative Consumption
- Post-College Flowchart of Misery And Pain
- Post-College Flowchart of Infinite Potential
- Things as Which I Have Been Asked to Dress: Life in The Non-Profit Industrial Complex
- Get on The Lattice
- Eating Rich, Living Poor
Conversation 2: Pioneering a New Economy – Moderated by Neal Gorenflo, Editor, Shareable Magazine
- Caroline Woolard, Co-founder, OurGoods and Trade School
- Matthew Brimer, Founding Partner, General Assembly
- Lauren Anderson, collaborative consumption speaker, advocate and Innovation Director with The Collaborative Lab.
- Tal Beery, Activist, Educator, and Co-founder of the Orev House
- Ann Herpel, General Coordinator, Park Slope Food Co-op
- The New Sharing Economy Report
- The New Sharing Economy Report (PDF version)
- Crowdfunding Nation - Shareable series on the social impact of crowdfunding, its evolution, and best practices.
- Crowdfunding Nation: The Rise and Evolution of Collaborative Funding eBook - Kindle Edition
- Is Social Media Catalyzing an Offline Sharing Economy?
- Learning to Trust Each Other, Online and Off
- Study Reveals Big Opportunities in The Sharing Economy
- Collaborative Consumption: It's Not About the Money
- Policies for a Shareable City
- Where the Game Layer Really Counts: Sharing & Peer Communities
Conversation 3: How are they doing it? – Moderated by Barbara Pantuso, co-founder of Hey, Neighbor
- Campbell McKeller, Founder, LooseCubes
- Danya Cheskis-Gold, Community Manager, Skillshare
- Erin Barns, Co-founder, Ioby
- Ron Williams, CEO and Co-founder, SnapGoods
- Marcos Salazar, Author, the Turbulent 20s Survival Guide, and Founder of Be Social Change
- How to Launch Your Startup Idea for Less than $5K
- Sharing Power: Building a Solidarity Economy
- What Coworking Brings To The Community Table
- All of Shareable's Coworking Coverage
- Should Products Be Designed for Sharing?
- How to Start a Housing Co-op
- How to Start a Worker Co-op
- Airbnb Places Wake Up Call to Sharing Entrepreneurs
- Five Essential Tools for Starting a Coworking Space
- My Story: Putting Power Back Into The People's Hands
- Car Sharing Laws For Everyone
- The Cooking, Eating, and Business of Shared Food
- How To Convince Your Boss To Let You Cowork
- How to Jelly: A Guide to Casual Coworking
- The Calculus of Collaboration: What We Didn’t Tell You
Roadmap for Success
- Shana Dressler, Social Entrepreneurs Collective Co-founder
Also be sure to check out Shareable's full collection of how-to guides for shared housing, food, technology, family, transportation, community, work, cities and neighborhoods, the commons, and travel.
Help us keep sharing the sharing.
Please support Shareable today.