The below is Shareable contributor Rachel Botsman's speech explaining Collaborative Consumption at TEDxSydney on May 22nd. In the research she did for her soon to be published book, What's Mine is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption, Rachel identified over 1,500 enterprises that help people share. See a curated list of the top services here.
Rate this article
- Can Trust Systems Build a New Economy From Ruin?
- A Case of Global Coworking Serendipity
- Adam Werbach Launches yerdle on Black Friday with 10,000 Free Items
- For All We'll Ever Need: A Family's Transformation
- Travel Redefined by the Sharing Economy
- 12 Ways to Adopt the Sharing Economy This Holiday!
- Fear and Loathing in the Coworking Space
- What if Lena Dunham Coworked?
- A Coworkers Guide to Slaying Procrastination
- Is The Sharing Economy Safe for Women?