On Monday, June 4, 2012, SharedSquared NY is holding a meetup called Trust: the Key Element to Success in Sharing. It features Andrea Howe of Trusted Advisor Associates; Sheila Karaszewski, Community Manager at Airbnb; and Anna Thomas, Loosecubes Chief Happiness Officer. The event will focus on the difference between trust, reputation and influence; how trust differs between sharing economy businesses; and rules for how companies can create trust.
The event is free but the event is already two-thirds full, so sign up soon if you’d like to attend.
Rate this article
Trust and Community
This series explores trust and community, two vital ingredients for the sharing economy. Shareable delves into the topic with a mix of thought leadership, storytelling, and how-tos. The series includes independently developed feature stories and blog posts from Shareable and quarterly op-eds from the sponsor (see Shareable's sponsorship policy).
The series is supported by a donation from TrustCloud. TrustCloud helps you own the trust you’ve built online by providing a portable trust score you can use anywhere. We look at your online identity, behaviors, and transactions to develop indicators of trustworthiness. Sign up at www.trustcloud.com
- Events Calendar
- A Case of Global Coworking Serendipity
- Can Trust Systems Build a New Economy From Ruin?
- Fear and Loathing in the Coworking Space
- What if Lena Dunham Coworked?
- A Coworkers Guide to Slaying Procrastination
- My Year of Coworking
- Coworking in the Ancient Town of Matera, Italy
- Coworking Grows Quickly in Australia
- From Green New Deal to New Economy