NASA's Nebula open source cloud computing platform allows NASA scientists to pool computing resources, share data internally and with the public, and host their project websites. Below is an interview with NASA's CTO for IT, Chris C. Kemp, about Nebula brought to you by govfresh.tv.
Teaser image credit: NASA Nebula Cloud Computing Platform
Rate this article
- Hacking the Commons: How to Start a Hackerspace
- Open Tech Forever Challenges Proprietary Innovation
- Astronauts, Sharing, and The Overview Effect
- All Too Present: An Interview with Doug Rushkoff
- Coworking As An Evolutionary Tool [Video]
- Diaspora: A New Beginning or a Crowdfunding Cautionary Tale?
- The Sharing Economy Comes of Age at SXSW 2013
- Let’s Collaborate on Open Source Hardware Design
- Oxytocin: The Moral Molecule That Makes Us Share [Video]
- Interviewed: Michael Keating of Scoot, the Zipcar of e-Scooters