In the Shareable spirit of coming together to explore the collaborative consumption space, join us for a conversation on Building Community in the Sharing Economy.
How can community be cultivated online to facilitate peer-to-peer exchange? What social impacts will result from widespread adoption of collaborative consumption? Explore these questions and more with an outstanding panel of entrepreneurs, sociologists, and users including:
Registration is now open! Spaces are limited.
When: Wednesday, February 22, 6:30 - 9:00 PM
Where: Hub SoMa, 901 Mission Street, Suite 105 (5th & Mission), SF
Format: Reception with light food and drink followed by moderated panel discussion and Q&A.
Rate this article
- Events Calendar
- Can Trust Systems Build a New Economy From Ruin?
- A Case of Global Coworking Serendipity
- Adam Werbach Launches yerdle on Black Friday with 10,000 Free Items
- Travel Redefined by the Sharing Economy
- 12 Ways to Adopt the Sharing Economy This Holiday!
- Fear and Loathing in the Coworking Space
- Shareable Australia Launch Wrap-up
- What if Lena Dunham Coworked?
- Interviewed: Michael Keating of Scoot, the Zipcar of e-Scooters