1. The research produced is open access;
2. The course materials are open educational resources;
3. The university embraces free software and open standards;
4. The university’s patents are readily licensed for free software, essential medicine, and the public good;
5. The university’s network reflects the open nature of the Internet.
The university, they conclude, should be a place that "includes all parts of the community: students, faculty and administration."
I think it's cool that those who can go to college are working to make what they learn available to those that can't. Now that's Shareable. To join the campaign, go here. If you're not a college student, you can support the effort here.