Team Shareable is excited to begin to host city based conversations around sharing. Our first event will be in our hometown of San Francisco on May 7th. You can find more information about SHARE SF and register here (and if you register before March 18th use discount code Earybird318 to get 40% off!)
As this conversation spreads to other places, these events will be about you, so we need your help. We want a logo that evokes the idea that communities and cities are platforms for sharing. We'd like the logo to inspire people to think of new ways to share in their lives and communities.
Please leave us a comment and let us know which logo idea speaks to you.
Rate this article
- Interviewed: David Harvey on Rebel Cities
- How to Map the New Economy in Your City
- Have Your Cake & Eat Someone Else's Too!
- Is Peer-to-Peer Bikesharing Viable?
- Asheville: A Shareable Mountain Town
- Adventures in SideCar-ing
- Complete Streets Are For Everyone: the Top 10 Policies of 2012
- Innovations in Governance: An Interview with Gianni Dominici
- 7 Ways To Reinvent Your City, Burning Man Style
- MoRUS: A Museum for Urban Reclaimers in Manhattan