This Thursday Inforum, the Commonwealth Club's speaker's forum by and for people in their 20s and 30s, is hosting a night of conversation and mingling with the Sharing Economy community in downtown San Francisco. The night will start off with a panel conversation featuring Lisa Gansky, author of "The Mesh: Why the Future of Business is Sharing," Shelby Clark founder and CCO of RelayRides, Leah Busque, founder and CEO of TaskRabbit, and CEO of Hub Bay Area and SOCAP Cory Smith, moderated by Liz Gannes of AllThingsDigital.
After the discussion, stick around for INFORUM's Trading Post, for an even more comprehensive look into The Shared Economy, featuring Shareable, TrustCloud, Burning Man Project, TechShop, Getable, Solar Mosaic, LiquidSpace, ThredUP, Vayable, Mesh Labs, RelayRides, TaskRabbit, Airbnb, and Hub Bay Area.
For more information and to register please visit the event page.
I hope you'll come by and say hello to Seth Schneider and I during the Trading Post. We look forward to seeing you there!
Rate this article
- Events Calendar
- How to Make Better Decisions Together
- Communities Self-insure for Cooperative Healthcare
- Tell Your Story of Sharing & Catalyze the Movement
- Join Us July 27 to Help Shape Shareable's Future
- Do You Want to Meet Other Sharers?
- Intentional Eco-Communities: An Interview with Filippo Bozotti
- Shareable’s Community Helps to Shape Its Future
- Turkey Puts DIY Twist on Clothing Swap
- Young Adults: Win a Grant to Start a Sharing Project!