D4R featured rich dialog which is partially captured in the below conference media. Thanks to D4R participants, sponsors, and co-hosts for an inspiring day. At the bottom of the page are resources for hosting your own D4R event.
- Resilience Thinking: Network Strategies for Building Adaptive Capacity - slides, video (starts at 4:30 due to tech issues)
- Design & Resilience - slides, video
- Q & A - video (starts at 15:20)
OPEN SPACE SESSION NOTES:
- Technology's Role - text
- Knowledge Interactivism / Improv & Resilience - text
- Social Networking for a Resilient Personal Life - text
- How Might We Use Design Thinking to Educate Resilient Kids - text1, text2 (notes in comments of post)
- Getting the Cleantech We Need - text
- How Do We Design for Resilience Across Scales in Health Systems? - text
- What Can Permaculture Guilds Teach Us About Resilience? - slides
- Using a Global Correspondents Network for Cross-Cultural Exchange - text
- Leadership Collaboration (Emergence & Resilience) - text
CLOSING DISCUSSION - facilitated by Jerry Michalski
- Discussion - video (starts at 9:00)
- A Very Short Primer on Resilience (with a more comprehensive list of resources)
- The #D4R channel on Twitter. Tweet all resilience related tweets with the #D4R hashtag
HOST YOUR OWN D4R EVENT
- You can crib from our registration page here. Eventbrite is highly recommended. Discounts available to nonprofits.
- Here's the D4R brand collateral. Feel free to use or remix for your event.
- Announce your event on the D4R Facebook group
- And advance group learning by using the #D4R channel on Twitter. Tweet all resilience related tweets with the #D4R hashtag
D4R MEDIA, by Jerry Michalski of Sociate
Help us keep sharing the sharing.
Please support Shareable today.