Coworking has hit its stride. No longer an optimistic idea on the fringes of workplace life, coworking spaces have proven themselves to be hotbeds of collaboration, acceleration and spontaneous creation. Entrepreneurs, freelancers, small business owners and other independents all benefit from the structure, network, community and momentum that coworking provides. There's also a deeper, more personal dimension to coworking: it offers an opportunity for people to better themselves and to make a difference in their world.
The people at Scrib, a coworking space in Boulder, Co. created this video to introduce coworking and Scrib to the community. In doing so, they tapped into, and nicely illustrate, the potential for personal transformation that is at the heart of coworking. As one member says, "If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room. Surround yourself with amazing people who are going to teach you...Life is an opportunity to reach your potential."
Rate this article
- A Case of Global Coworking Serendipity
- A Coworkers Guide to Slaying Procrastination
- Fear and Loathing in the Coworking Space
- What if Lena Dunham Coworked?
- My Year of Coworking
- The Future of Coworking is Free and Augmented
- Coworking Grows Quickly in Australia
- Interviewed: Michael Keating of Scoot, the Zipcar of e-Scooters
- Loosecubes & The World Wide Coworking Web
- Coworking in the Ancient Town of Matera, Italy