Comedy Central host and one-man performance piece Stephen Colbert sat down with AOL co-founder Steve Case to talk about Case's company Revolution and the rise of collaborative consumption. It goes about as well as you'd expect, but if there's any sign the sharing economy has hit the mainstream, here it is:
Rate this article
- The Ultimate Guide to Traveling Without Money
- How to Date Without Money
- Travel Redefined by the Sharing Economy
- 12 Ways to Adopt the Sharing Economy This Holiday!
- The Sharing Economy Back to School Survival Guide
- Is The Sharing Economy Safe for Women?
- Can Trust Systems Build a New Economy From Ruin?
- Mesh2013: Socialstructing the Sharing Economy
- Adam Werbach Launches yerdle on Black Friday with 10,000 Free Items
- Help Us Improve Shareable (Takes 2 Minutes)