Recently I had the pleasure of speaking at the re:publica event. The frame of the event was action.
This presentation was designed to inspire action.
No matter how insurmountable the problems we apparently face, I urge you to start something small today. This presentation should hopefully highlight for you how simple it can be, and what big things from small and playful experiments emerge.
When we look back we see complexity, we see the outcome and assume a plan, it's our nature. But in truth things never go to plan, one action triggers another which snowballs into a powerful movement. Waves resonate together and amplify.
Do something positive today, and see where it leads you.
Rate this article
- The Ultimate Guide to Traveling Without Money
- Help Us Improve Shareable (Takes 2 Minutes)
- Is Living in Your Car a Viable Way to Save Money?
- "Shift Change": Doc on People-Centered Business
- Share this Book! The Free Version of Share or Die
- Getting Hip to Brooklyn Sharing Culture
- Shareable's Best Alternative Vacation Ideas
- Kicking off a Year of Open Source Everything
- How to Start a Repair Café
- Travel Redefined by the Sharing Economy