It’s summer time and one the pleasures of summer is making sidewalk chalk. So today, NeighborsForNeighbors.org is launching Neighbor Chalk and we’re inviting you to join us and help spread the word. Neighbor Chalk is an international public art project that encourages people to create sidewalk chalk art in front of their homes and around their neighborhood to create a welcoming environment for their neighbors and passers by.
Here's how to join in:
- Create an event at www.meetup.com/neighborchalk
- Invite your neighbors to join you or create their own event
- Create sidewalk chalk art, have fun and meet your neighbors
- Take pictures and upload them our facebook page to flickr and tag them with “NeighborChalk”
- Tweet about your event using the hastag #NeighborChalk
- Follow @NeighborChalk
- “Like” us on Facebook
- Interested in becoming a Partner? Please fill out our Partner Inquiry Form
Ready, set, chalk!
Image credits: NeighborsforNeighbors
Rate this article
- The Ultimate Guide to Traveling Without Money
- Help Us Improve Shareable (Takes 2 Minutes)
- Is Living in Your Car a Viable Way to Save Money?
- "Shift Change": Doc on People-Centered Business
- Share this Book! The Free Version of Share or Die
- Getting Hip to Brooklyn Sharing Culture
- Shareable's Best Alternative Vacation Ideas
- Kicking off a Year of Open Source Everything
- How to Start a Repair Café
- 10 Ways to Create Community in a Suburban 'Hood