It’s summer time and one the pleasures of summer is making sidewalk chalk. So today, NeighborsForNeighbors.org is launching Neighbor Chalk and we’re inviting you to join us and help spread the word. Neighbor Chalk is an international public art project that encourages people to create sidewalk chalk art in front of their homes and around their neighborhood to create a welcoming environment for their neighbors and passers by.
Here's how to join in:
- Create an event at www.meetup.com/neighborchalk
- Invite your neighbors to join you or create their own event
- Create sidewalk chalk art, have fun and meet your neighbors
- Take pictures and upload them our facebook page to flickr and tag them with “NeighborChalk”
- Tweet about your event using the hastag #NeighborChalk
- Follow @NeighborChalk
- “Like” us on Facebook
- Interested in becoming a Partner? Please fill out our Partner Inquiry Form
Ready, set, chalk!
Image credits: NeighborsforNeighbors
Help us keep sharing the sharing.
Please support Shareable today.